Kanye West Goes Off On Yet ANOTHER Rant?! But He Does Not Realize Who's Listening

When it comes to ranting, there's no one better than Kanye West.

The 38-year-old rapper has gone off on Twitter, backstage at Saturday Night Live, and even on unsuspecting crowds!

Well with Kanye being such a busy man, it appears we missed one of his rants about The Life of Pablo — but Kim Kardashian West didn't!

Ch-ch-check out the totally plausible tirade we imagined (below) and let us know how you think it ranks among his craziest moments!

Kanye West
This is the REAL sh*t right HERE! Y'all don't even know yet!

Kanye West
Passion. Motivation. Inspiration. Desire. Heart. Tears. Sadness. Food. Fuel. Air. Life. Happiness.

Kanye West
I invented all of that sh*t!

Kanye West
No one knows music. No one knows what appreciation means except me.

Kanye West
I lost years of my life, with my beautiful wife and children to bless the world with my greatest and no one respects.

Kanye West
The Life of Pablo was supposed to unite the world but I was humbled.

Kanye West
I thought all of existence was ready for my genius...

Kanye West
Michelangelo, Donatello, DiCaprio, Splinter. I'm better than all the greats.

Kanye West
But you selfish b*tches gotta wait now. Y'all gotta wait

Kanye West
My next album will be like nothing you've ever heard!

Kanye West
I'm like that homeless artist that everyone ignores but would be a millionaire if anyone saw what he saw.

Kanye West
He has the power to unite and I'm fifty times the man he is!

Kim Kardashian
Kanye, what are you doing?

Kanye West
Empowering the people!

Kim Kardashian
This isn't Twitter babe, you're just texting me.

Kanye West
The people gotta know Kim! The people gotta know!

Kim Kardashian
Yeah, yeah. Finish up and come to bed. My pinky's waiting...
Like / Share :
Artikel terkait :